We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of using the website and to provide you with the services you require.
Information Collection And Use
While using the website, you may be asked to provide certain identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). You can access the website and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as our computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Your Data will not be passed onto any third party suppliers.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that KellyLea PR Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the website.
Accessing Personal Data
You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data, which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data, we will do so.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The materials made available on the website are directed solely at individuals who access the website from the United Kingdom. KellyLea PR Ltd makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and KellyLea PR Ltd), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. KellyLea PR Ltd has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the website, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the web site.
4. KellyLea PR Ltd assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall KellyLea PR Ltd be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the website or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the website
(iii) the performance or non-performance by KellyLea PR Ltd
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website.
5. The naming of any organisation, product, therapy or practitioner on the website does not imply endorsement by KellyLea PR Ltd. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by KellyLea PR Ltd.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other websites, which are not under the control of KellyLea PR Ltd. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website, which is not under the control of KellyLea PR Ltd.
7. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of KellyLea PR Ltd.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. I reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the website.
10. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
Kelly Lea is a Director of KellyLea PR Ltd.
M: 07988 195 262
Registered Office: Conkers, New Road, Charney Bassett, Wantage, Oxfordshire OX12 0ER
Registered Company No: 9840521